Classic Division club fees – Installment Plan – 2017-2018
3 equal payments of $150, totaling $450.
Together with $250 deposit, this is your $700 club fee.
ASFC Club Treasurer will keep a record of your payments and alert you to the due dates of future installments. Return here for each installment.
Keep your receipt for your records.
One (1) season of Shield Classic soccer, for one (1) player.
Included in the ASFC club fee:
League registration fee.
What the Fee Covers:
For all age groups
- Licensed, collegiate level coaches, one (1) per team.
- Two (2) training sessions per week (mandatory) at UNCA or other Asheville field.
- Minimum of nine (9) competitive matches per season.
- Structured strength training program for the summer, available only to Shield Classic players.
- Four (4) day camps run by affiliate International Players.
– Free to registered Shield Classic players.
– $150.00 to non-Shield players, with limited slots available.
For U16 – U18
- One (1) ID tournament in the fall for boys and one (1) ID tournament in the fall for girls.
- One (1) tournament at the beginning of the season.
- One (1) tournament at the end of the season.
For U13 – U15
Three (3) tournaments per season, dates/locations TBD.
* Player is responsible for individual lodging and meal expenses associated with tournament travel.