Classic Division club fees
Together with $250 deposit, this is your $700 club fee.
One (1) season of Shield Classic soccer, for one (1) player.
Included in the ASFC club fee:
League registration fee.
What the Fee Covers:
For all age groups
- Licensed, collegiate level coaches, one (1) per team.
- Two (2) training sessions per week (mandatory) at UNCA or other Asheville field.
- Minimum of nine (9) competitive matches per season.
- Structured strength training program for the summer, available only to Shield Classic players.
- Four (4) day camps run by affiliate International Players.
– Free to registered Shield Classic players.
– $150.00 to non-Shield players, with limited slots available.
For U16 – U18
- One (1) ID tournament in the fall for boys and one (1) ID tournament in the fall for girls.
- One (1) tournament at the beginning of the season.
- One (1) tournament at the end of the season.
For U13 – U15
Three (3) tournaments per season, dates/locations TBD.
* Player is responsible for individual lodging and meal expenses associated with tournament travel.